Sink Hollow Acres
• I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone for any reason at any time without explanation.
• I reserve the right to retain any goat.
• Does and bucks come with registration unless otherwise noted. Goats may be registered ADGA, AGS, or NDGA (or all three).
• I am always happy to answer any questions a buyer has, before or after they purchase a goat(s). Don’t hesitate to ask!
• Rather than taking a deposit on unborn kids, I maintain a waiting list and notify those on it in chronological order. If the kid requested is born and will be available, the first person on the list will have three business days to confirm the reservation or it will be listed for sale or go to the next person on the waiting list.
• Bucklings out of first fresheners are typically wethered.
• Goats are sold on a first come, first serve basis.
REGARDING NAMING OF GOATS:
• Kids are named based on a theme assigned to the doe. Buyers may suggest names for new kids in line with the assigned theme and kids will be registered with that name, as long as a previous kid does not already have that name. For example, Pistol Annie’s kids are named using song titles from The Beatles, so her first doelings were named Eleanor Rigby and Dizzy Ms Lizzy.
• I will accept Paypal, Venmo, cash, money order, or check.
• Prices are firm.
• All additional expenses, including registration fees, transfer fees, shipping fees, health certificates, additional requested disease testing, etc. are not included in the price of the animal(s) and will be the buyers responsibility. Only the animal(s) itself is included in the sale price.
• The buyer can cancel a sale at any time before paying for and taking the animal home.
• All goats must be picked up at the farm, unless other arrangements have been made.
REGARDING FINAL PICK UP/DELIVERY:
• All goats are healthy when I sell them and up to date on hoof trimming, deworming if needed, and mineral supplements. However, I cannot guarantee the health of an animal after it leaves my possession. There are a million different ways a goat could be stressed, exposed to illness, or injured after leaving my property.
• In case of illness or injury to the goat prior to pick up, the sale will be postponed or cancelled at my discretion. The buyer can also choose to cancel the sale under these circumstances.
• All sales are final once the goat(s) has left my property. No refunds will be issued.